There is a new version 14.02.0247.005 of Exchange 2010 MP. This MP is actually Service Pack 2 Update and includes many fixes intended to increase the scalability and address customer reported issues:
- Resolved ObjectNotFoundExceptions in correlation engine The SP1 version of the Correlation Engine could encounter ObjectNotFoundExceptions on a regular basis. The number of exceptions of this type is significantly reduced in this update.
- Reduced load on RMS/MS A number of improvements were made to reduce the load of the Management Pack on the RMS/MS. The following specific changes were made:
- Reduced load due to discovery The discovery interval was increased from 4 hours to 24 hours and improved handling of Domain Controller objects to decrease churn
- Improved Database Copy Health monitoring Replaced KHI: Database dismounted or service degraded with One Healthy Copy monitor to decrease load on RMS
- Improved Performance monitoring Non reporting Perf Instances are now enabled by default and some write operations were removed to decrease unnecessary writes to the database
o Reduced the number of read operations the Correlation Engine makes to the SDK to get entity and monitor states
o Improved cache handling in Correlation Engine when Management Pack updates are applied
o Increased correlation interval time from 1.5 minutes to 5 minutes
If you want to take advantage of these improvement download the MP from here and implement it.
Remember to read the manual